me, gurl, and mewo

blog site for my frustrations, aspirations, ambitions, wants, characters, and the like

Saturday, July 08, 2006

rain, rain, go away

I have nothing against the rainy season I even enjoy it sometimes but today is an exception because the weather did nothing but irritate me.
Just my luck...I thought as I was about to leave the office...because signs of the beginnings of a downpour were evident. Despite this deterent, I needed to get an errand done immediately so I had no choice but to go out.
Armed with an umbrella, I trudged the streets hoping that the drizzle would stop soon. But, no! It rained even harder with each step I took...with a sigh I had no choice but to go on.
By the time I got to my destination...I was drenched from head to foot with the very distinct and uncomfortable feeling of clothing sticking to my body...another sigh escaped my lips...
With the errand done, I headed home...talking or rather ranting to myself all the way about how the weather sucks or how I should've worn better foot wear than the open-toed sandals I had on, etc.
So much for a good saturday morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger deceptively_good said...

awww...you ant a parka? hahaha

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhh..i know the feeling and it 50% sucked but 50% love the rain..:D

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter
~GiVe A hOlleR~
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)